Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mothers (D Mamas) Day!



Isn't this the cutest!??! You can find this free printable at the http://holidaysnobs.blogspot.com/The Holiday Snob

I know that all those D Mamas out there work super hard to keep all the D Kiddos running! Moms are the hidden heroes of this world. They juggle so many things! Then there are D Mamas, who do all that , and keep kids ALIVE, and spread awareness about the true life with T1D! Now if that isn't impressive I don't know what is!

My hats off to you for all your hard work, and to my own D Mama, who still never lets me fall! I love you! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael,

    I was wondering if you accepted any guest posting on your site. I couldn’t manage to find your email on the site. If you could get a hold of me at jeff@drugwatch.com, I would greatly appreciate it!

    Thanks,
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete