Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

My Dear Friends, 

Today with a happy heart I, 


FOR......


I am so thankful to have so many wonderful friends! Although I have not met you, I have laughed, cried, and cheered you on. You are always in my thoughts and prayers! I am a "stalker" and lots of times don't have time to leave comments, although I should. I am so proud of you, and the heroes you are to me! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Never stop believing that you are amazing, because you are!

Love, 
Rachael


4 comments:

  1. Bless you! You are soo sweet, Rachel. I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving too! (you aren't a stalker if you tell us about it! ; ) haha!
    Have a great week!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Sweetie!! :) We're thankful for your "stalking"! Heehee! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete