Monday, October 17, 2011

Deads End Haunted Attraction

My family makes monsters! Yes, I am serious! Here is some of the creations. Most of these creatures are designed by my dad. He and my sister Kenzie love this! They are the brains behind the current Deads End Haunted Attraction.

 It's now in its 15th year! It started as paper skeletons and painted cardboard my dad and I put together as a community project, and it has now bloomed into this! I used to participate more in the creation and painting, but after a hand injury that effected my grip, its hard. Kenzie has recently completed a course in special effects, and someday would like to professionally create monsters for Hollywood. Its a big family affair. Everyone has their part.

If you want to see more, check out our website at: www.deadsendyardhaunt.com 

Happy Halloween!


My sister Tina
(find her on facebook and YouTube under "Tombstone Tina" 
for movie reviews and a video of the current haunt!



My sister Kenzie at Deads End Studios


Binx lending a hand! (He got his name from "Hocus Pocus")













All of our monsters are hand made! Lots of fun! You wouldn't believe some of the articles used to make creatures. Most of them can be found at Home Depot. Make one for your own front yard!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is amazing that you all made those monsters. They are really scary!! Happy Haunting!

    ReplyDelete