Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Update (in pictures)!

Antelope Island (in the Great salt Lake)

Me and my youngest sister Kenzie!
She helps me throw candy for Williamsburg in all the parades!

The railroad behind my house. I LOVE it!



Mama and baby Buffalo! So cute!

Causeway to the Island

I started calling to this baby buffalo and it came right over to our bus.
The Grandfriends said we should take it home, I said a few people might notice! 


Mountain Wild Flowers in Logan Canyon

Tony Grove Lake

Canoeing with the Grandfriends at Tony Grove

Beautiful!

More Wildflowers!

So fuzzy, you just want to give them a hug.

Blue Indian Paintbrush

Logan River

My WONDERFUL Husband!
I have been reading on many blogs this past few weeks about husbands, anniversaries, and memories. It makes me so happy to read that the D Mamas have amazing husbands! I love my honey, he is so very good to me! Hope everyone is having a great summer! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pix. What a beautiful place to live. I have been thinking that I should follow suit. Vermont is gorgeous.

    Continue to have a wonderful summer dear one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Looks like a fabulous summer!

    ReplyDelete