Friday, July 15, 2011

Being a Type 1 Mini Farmer Diabetic Wife

I love my life. There just not enough time in the day to do it all. I love my AMAZING husband, my job with the Grandfriends, my family, and my farm and garden. (yeah, that sounds selfish with all those mys... )

Sometimes I know the animals are conspiring against me. Lucy goose can chomp my insulin tubing in half with one bite! She also has some sort of fascination with trying to bite off arm Dexter sites. I finally found out whats going on.......
Those CRAZY Chickens!

Life is busy, and it's a tad depressing to already see Fall decor and Halloween stuff going out in the stores! I mean come on, May and June flowers are finally in bloom!


I saw this in the store and laughed so hard, it's on a greeting card rack. I could just here this cat in my mind saying "Ohhhhh Myyyyy Goooosssshhhhh!

 Maybe it's because that cat knew we dressed our baby bunnies in diapers! Yeah, no comment!

Anyhoo! Have a great weekend and don't forget to stop over at Naturally Sweett and see Haley's awesome Sugar Bolus! She really is a Sweetie!

3 comments:

  1. Those bunnies are hilarious!! (but SO cute!!) haha! Looks like you have some conspiring cats! ; ) Enjoy the summer, I just avoid those aisles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! The chicken pic got me smiling this am...Missed you!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete