Friday, April 22, 2011

Sugar Bolus SURPRISE!!

Yay! I LOVE surprises!

So, this Sugar Bolus is a surprise! I won't be giving hints except for it's a non-food, item that anyone will love! So, take a chance and sign up today! :)

You know the rules!


● Leave me a comment before midnight on Thursday, April 28th. Please include your first name. Comments left without a name will be eliminated.
● To earn extra entries (post a separate comment for each):
       ● Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. Then, leave me an additional comment.  
       ● Share a link to this contest on Facebook. Then, leave me an additional
          comment to let me know.
       ● Blog about this contest. Then, leave me an additional comment containing
          a link to your blog.
*FOLLOW ME AND GET ANOTHER ENTRY (IF YOU ALREADY DO THAT COUNTS TOO)
● No duplicate comments are allowed. Duplicate comments will be eliminated.
● Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
● Winners' names will be posted here on this blog on Friday, April 29th.
● After winners' names are posted, winners will have 48 hours to send a message to me at trtprincess@hotmail.com. If I do not hear from a winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.

Have a wonderful Easter and Spring Weekend!

15 comments:

  1. WAIT! You're scheduled for 4/29 :)

    http://www.candyheartsblog.com/p/sugar-bolusblogger-basal-sign-up-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up! Jenny Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet one loves surprises! Hope to win this one for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who doesn't love surprises, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in!

    Jamie Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  6. tell us if she doesn't email you!!!

    ReplyDelete