Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mosquito Bites Already?


I was out in the garden last weekend planting some "cold" crops, and when I went to bed I was covered in mosquito bites! I can't believe it's snowing today and I am covered in "no-itch" insect bite reviler.  My husband says it's because I'm too sweet!  He's the sweet one!

I was a little worried since we had problems in our county with West Nile Virus. 
Did you know that people with Diabetes and Hypertension are at a huge risk for major complications and death due to West Nile Virus? This LINK explains why. It's early in the year, but I was sure to go out and get some repellent. My favorite: Avon's skin so soft. They have a brand that keeps those hungry blood suckers away! Oh the joys!

4 comments:

  1. I don't notice them liking Joe's blood. They love Bridget and I though. I have heard of the Avon brand repellant being good. I have never used it though.

    Missed you. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin So Soft is the best. I didn't know Mosquitos came out in the snow?? I do live in Florida though... so I am far from an expert :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Reyna! I've been really struggling. I haven't felt good for so so long. It's driving me nuts! It's hard when youre so happy and have so much to do, but feel blah!

    I've been kinda just blogging stalking, I need to get on the ball!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have mozzies in cold weather? weird. we get them here when its tropical warm with water around!

    ReplyDelete