Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm not dead......

I've been more of a "stalker" lately because I have been so busy! Nothing gives me a lift like the DOC! Even if it's just for a moment. It's funny because even when I read "sad" posts, I feel so much comfort knowing that this is a place where you are safe, and it's nice to know you're not alone!

Anyways......

I took the Grandfriends to the Living Aquarium and it was a blast! Here's some pics!



 I laughed so hard at the String Ray Petting Tank, because the Grandfriends would touch the string rays and let out a "OH" or little scream. I think people liked watching them as much as the fish! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! As for me I am cleaning out the garage! I'm actually excited about it too! ;)

2 comments:

  1. You are so good with your grandfriends!!! Awesome pics, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun!! I love aquariums.. and why in carnation are you up blogging at 3 am??? You wanna keep those BS at bay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete