Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Spring & Happy Easter


At the start of this beautiful weekend, I wish you fun, and  joyful blessings. No matter what our religions, beliefs, or thoughts. We are all bound together by a common thread. We have all had our lives changed by Type 1 Diabetes. We have had the days that are filled with tears and pain. Days filled with no sleep, and constant stress. Days and money spent at the hospital. Days wondering, "What's next?"

 BUT despite that. . . . 

Thanks to all my friends at the DOC, I have had days filled with hope. Days filled with smiles, and support. Days knowing that I AM NOT ALONE. You will never know hoe much you all mean to me! There isn't a day that goes by, that I don't think about all the wonderful friends I have. T1 may be awful, but it has had some beautiful side effects too. Thanks for being there for me. Have a wonderful weekend friends!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! And right back at ya! Happy Easter friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! So happy to have "met" you! :)

    ReplyDelete