Friday, March 4, 2011

We have a WINNER!!!!!!!

I was going through some pictures on the camera, and I love that we have the technology of digital cameras! A chance to capture events, people, and places that form the steps of our journey in life!
Taken at a friends wedding at a mormon temple. 

The joy that God gives us everyday!

Beauty that makes you say Ahhhhhh

 and ooooooooooo!
 Simple beauty in everyday things. . . . . .

 Furry friends that put up with a lot!

 Even in the darkest of nights, light and beauty.
 Rays of light in the strangest places. . . . .

 Celebrations that are just too much fun!

Thank-you JILL, for your beautiful post with the picture of the shadow of the cross! I LOVE your playlist too! When I read it I was going through some pictures, and it inspired a similar post.

I am so thankful for all my friends in the DOC! You are a HUGE part of my life, and I love, and pray for each of you! You are AMAZING!!!! I know this is a little gushy, but I just had to share the joy that I am feeling today! 

ANYWAY.............................

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for participating, I have never had so many people! I got the chance to "meet" some new friends, and that is exciting!

The Winner is..............

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. The idea is so special. Sign me up. Linda Gabriel





4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Linda! What a beautiful post Rachael! The pics are gorgeous! You have a talented eye! Thanks for the love...back atcha girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Pics!!! Did you really take them yourself? I am super impressed! You are so, so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure did! I LOVE photography!Thanks Hallie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pics are WONDERFUL!!! <3 So glad you loved the cross pic. It's a beautiful reminder to stop and take a look past the weeds ;) (((HUGS))) Luv ya!!!

    ReplyDelete