Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SUGAR BOLUS!!!!!

Spring Favorites in Logan UT, Plant Peddler Floral
I love SPRING! So for this week's Sugar Bolus You will receive this fresh, beautiful floral centerpiece. All the flowers are REAL and will be delivered WHEN YOU WANT IT! Have an Easter Dinner, or Spring Party? You just let me know and I will have it delivered to your door that day! To see all the details up close click HERE
(If this isn't your favorite kind of arrangement, you can click on the link, and switch out for another floral arrangement valued at $55.00)


Thank you everyone for your kind wishes, I have had a pretty rough few days, but I am doing much better now. Again, I am reminded of how much the DOC means to me! 


Anywho.... You know the rules.......


● Leave me a comment before midnight on Thursday, March 31st. Please include your first name. Comments left without a name will be eliminated. 
● To earn extra entries (post a separate comment for each):
       ● Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. Then, leave me an additional comment.  
       ● Share a link to this contest on Facebook. Then, leave me an additional
          comment to let me know.
       ● Blog about this contest. Then, leave me an additional comment containing
          a link to your blog.
● No duplicate comments are allowed. Duplicate comments will be eliminated.
● Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/. 
● Winners' names will be posted here on this blog on Friday, APRIL 1st
● After winners' names are posted, winners will have 48 hours to send a message to me at trtprincess@hotmail.com. If I do not hear from a winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.


GOOD LUCK!

11 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. Sign me up please.

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better. I am sure that was so scary! The prize for the Sugar Bolus is wonderful! I would love to enter! Thanks so much
    Kelly Harp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back on the blog. I was scared when I didn't hear from you for a few days :(

    Sign me up, I can see that on our table for Easter.

    Jenny Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are on the mend. And glad you have a wonderful new husband to help out!

    That's an adorable arrangement!

    Kandice

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear you're doing better. I was concerned about you.

    The flowers are lovely! And they'd look so pretty on my dining room or kitchen table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO GLAD you're feeling better, my friend. These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh i want this!

    linda martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you are feeling better !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you're doing better!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you are doing better! Beautiful give away!
    Marilyn Hull

    ReplyDelete