Friday, February 25, 2011

SUGAR BOLUS!!!!!

SO SORRY THIS IS A LITTLE LATE! Thanks Wendy for reminding me about the sugar bolus! Being married for a couple weeks still has my mind elsewhere! ;)


Click HERE to see it up close!

Gift of HOPE 
Every penny of profit from your purchase goes directly to research.

Our Katie's Cure Necklace is a unique and heartfelt gift created from a real insulin pump O ring! Wear one necklace to support a friend or family member struggling with diabetes, and give one to them as a token of your care and hope for a cure for diabetes.
Insulin pump O ring is surrounded by these six encouraging words: Hope, Faith, Strength, Ambition, Research and Perseverance
  • Insulin pump necklace pendant is 3/4 round
  • Made from a real insulin pump O ring
  • Adjustable 18 black rubber cord
  • Sterling-silver lobster clasp.
This special Gift of Hope was designed by 12-year-old Katie Ervin, who has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes (formerly known as juvenile diabetes). Help support our diabetes research today!


I LOVE THIS! 
I LOVE that it is made from the O ring of a real insulin pump! 

You know the rules. . . . . . .


● Leave me a comment before midnight on Thursday, March 3rd. Please include your first name. Comments left without a name will be eliminated.
● To earn extra entries (post a separate comment for each):
● Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. Then, leave me an additional comment.  
       ● Share a link to this contest on Facebook. Then, leave me an additional comment to let me know.
 ● Blog about this contest. Then, leave me an additional comment containing a link to your blog.
● No duplicate comments are allowed. Duplicate comments will be eliminated.
● Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
● Winners' names will be posted here on this blog on Friday, March 4th.
● After winners' names are posted, winners will have 48 hours to send a message to me at trtprincess@hotmail.com. If I do not hear from a winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.

Good Luck everyone! 
Have an AWESOME WEEKEND!

59 comments:

  1. Sign us up. My little girl just started on the pump. Thanks Tara Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael! I sent you TWO emails!! they wont go through.
    i am so sorry, please send me an email at naturallysweett@aim.com

    and i'll sign up for this too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I would love it. Kelly Harp

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLING! And I love the new blog look, too! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facebooked!
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000156880017

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Please sign me up! :)

    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Facebooked it. :)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=138099942921767&id=1834556238

    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://twitter.com/our3Dlife/status/41283018807185408

    Tweet Tweet!

    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I love how creative it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the idea of the necklace! My extra-sweet dd would love to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would proudly wear this! Love it!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  12. My T1D granddaughter would love this! -Sally

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would be honored to wear one for my niece! - Crystal B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Facebooked it! -Sally

    ReplyDelete
  15. tweeted! @sugar_nova twitter.com/Sugar_Nova/status/41387874502979584

    ReplyDelete
  16. facebooked!

    Nice to find your blog. Congrats on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have seen this before and have so wanted one!!! ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want this -Jennifer Andreaesan

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful. The idea is so special. Sign me up. Linda Gabriel

    ReplyDelete
  20. very nice! i'd love to be entered and after feel free to head over to my blog to enter the giveaway there! - Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  21. How fun that it is made from an o-ring! I would love to be entered!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE it!!! Sign us up please!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great contest! Please sign me up! Thanks! Marilyn Hull

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cool. Sign me up please! Gail H

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cool necklace! Please sign me up! Love your new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Facebooked it!~
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1604704127

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely necklace! Sign me up :)
    Thanks,
    Julie L.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a neat idea - and very cool necklace!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE IT! - love your new header too! :)
    and Congrats Miss Married Lady!!!! :)
    Oh yea - Enter me, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wooohooooo! Sign us up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Facebooked too! :) Whoop! Whoop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sign me up! This is too cute!!
    - Judith P.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Count me in :) What a neat idea!
    ~ Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  34. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/OnlyInWhanga

    ReplyDelete
  35. super cool!
    ...enjoying reading about other d-moms and pwd; don't feel so alone. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a wonderful tribute to her 5th birthday! My little girl just turned 5 last month. Best wishes to you both this weekend.

    ReplyDelete