Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Happy!

My Cute Honey!

It's Official!

Yeah, We are CHEESY!!

We had such an amazing time! I never thought I could be so happy! I LOVE being married to my best friend! Life is good. Crazy busy, but good. I Love being Mrs. Bott! It is kinda funny, when people call me that I look for Tyler's Mom ;)

We are having fun trying to get our home put together, and hanging out with the animals. It was such nice weather yesterday, but last night it snowed 12"! It was a mini blizzard. I'm not too happy, I was hoping spring was coming, but no such luck! Lucy LOVED it though. She likes being in the snow! Life is good on the farm!


10 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations...wishing you many wonderful years and much happiness :) Cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.. you guys are too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What an adorable couple you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Bott! I have been thinking about you and couldn't wait for an update! Love the pics :) ENJOY MARRIED LIFE! (I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool. glad you're happy. it's worth the crazy, busy ness.... congrats.. you are both too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news, many congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!! You two look sooooo happy! <3 Best of luck in everything you two do :) (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! This is such great news! I step away from the DOC and return to this wonderful news! I love it! I'm so happy for you! I wish you two all the happiness in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete