Monday, February 21, 2011

My Dearest


My Tyler,

I love you because you make me laugh.

I love you because you read to me, and do all the voices.

I love you because you take of me, you never let me down. You make me feel safe.

I love you because you take out the trash and kill spiders.

I love you because you have given me things I could only once dream of!

I love you because you lead me, direct me, and counsel me with patience

I love you because you make me, me.

I love you because I can be myself with you.

I love you because you get me, and the silly things I do.

I love you because you are the best cuddler in the world!

I love you because you are hot! ;)

I love you because you encourage me to be better.

I love you because you provide for our family.

I love you because you have beautiful blue eyes.

I love you because you have goals and dream

s that make us a happy family.

I love you because you fix my car, and get me out of the snow banks, and change my oil!

I love you because cook dinner with me, an

d it's so fun! You are such a good cook!

I love you because you are honest with me, and care about how I feel.

I love you because of your drive, ambition, your ideas, your creativity, and your intelligence.

I love your smile. I love your voice. I love to cuddle on your tummy.

I love that you can so easily look beyond my T1 Diabetes, and inability to have children, and see me.

I love that if I am ever sad, all I have to do is think of your smile, and the world is again, a happy place.

I love that no matter what, I know we can conquer anything together.

I love you because you are you.

I love that you made us a family.

You are the love of my life. I am grateful for you each and every day. I hope that you read this and are proud of yourself. Thank you for all that you are to me, my honey.

Lighting our Unity Candle

2 comments:

  1. I love this :)

    I love your new journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said, it explains perfectly about your love for him. :D

    ReplyDelete