Monday, February 7, 2011

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!


We have been talking about getting married in a year or so, but decided we don't want to wait to start our lives together! We are getting married this WEEKEND! It will be short and sweet. Next year we will have a huge party (We know way too many people!), and go to London, and Italy for a huge honeymoon!!

I am so happy, and feel like the luckiest person in the world! Together we are strong, and have already delt with many things. He gives me courage to face the toughest of days, he gives me peace when things are tough, and gives me hope that no matter how hard things get, they will pass. I never knew I could love someone SO much! I knew we were doing the right thing when I asked him if he worried about me being sick, and he replied: "Even if we are walking down the hall with a colostomy bag in one hand (not that you carry those) and the back of your hospital gown with the other, I will still be as happy as I am now to be with you!" I'm not going to lie, I cried like a baby!

I am so happy to share this joyful news with all of you, my friends! I hope you all have a wonderful day, because I know I sure am! :)

10 comments:

  1. NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!! GET OUT!!! (n an Elaine on Seinfeld voice/mannerism).

    Congrats Rachael! I cannot wait to hear all about your w/e. This is exciting news for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news, Congratulations and much love :) to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGsh!!!!!!!!!!! RACHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats....WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

    YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO! DO EXCITED FOR YOU! (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's awesome!!! congrats.. hope everything goes great.. you don't always need something big and drawn out... ours was small and it was perfect and special... AWESOME!!!!Love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!!! I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! ****doing a happy dance for you**** Thats soooooooo wonderful! I'm so happy for you :) CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! That is such wonderful news!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness...I almost missed this post! YAY!! YIPPEEE!!! Sooo Happy for you! I hope that you have a most fabulous wedding day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww! That's so incredibly sweet! It reminds me of "When Harry Met Sally"! Congrats Rachel! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete