Friday, February 4, 2011

"Choosing Joy"


I want to give a shout out to Wendy at Candy Hearts. I'm sure we've all done it. Posted when we are a bit miffed, emotional, or maybe don't know all the facts. One of the reasons I LOVE the DOC is that I have friends that help keep me in check with a gentle "hug" or help me get through some tough times with words only someone would know because they've been there too.

There are SO many wonderful people that have helped me through some tough times, Reyna, Hallie, Jill, Heidi, Heidi, and Nicole......Sorry, I know there are others and I LOVE you guys too! Thanks for being so AWESOME!

If you haven't, I suggest you stop over to Wendy's other site Choosing Joy. It has helped me enjoy the little victories of everyday, and made more thankful for all the wonderful things I have in my life! Like all you awesome D Peeps and D Mamas!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh....you are so sweet :)

    I guess I should get it updated, eh?

    Love you. You're awesome. We're, like, blood sisters...ya know...except I don't have D, but I have access to Sugar's clicker for a drop. I know you can read between the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure can! Your strength and hope brings me peace! I don't to be on the computer as much as I'd like but I hope you know, your in my thoughts and prayers often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 you Rachel...it's been a tough week for me so I needed the reminder to go back and read Wendy's words once more...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! I love the quote about the little things being big things! So true! Big ((hugs))!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HEART you Rachael!!! You are such a blessing to the DOC and you have brought much wisdom, comfort, and joy to me in my times of struggles and in my quest to do a better job by Joe.

    Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOU, MEAN IT!!! <3 I'm so blessed to have you as well. Someone that REALLY knows how Kacey feels. Thanks for being such a GREAT person!!!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete