Friday, January 28, 2011

SUGAR BOLUS!!!!! (For Reals!)

Sorry for the delay this morning!
I had to take pictures with my camera so they are kinda blah!

ANYWAYS. . . . . . . . .

I LOVE LOVE LOVE candles! They make me feel warm, I love the smells, and they are just home-y! So for this Sugar Bolus, May I present the Cozy Candle Collection! I had selected some of my favorite smells! You will be getting a total of 5 candles! I am also including a pocket calendar, that is oh so cute! It allows you to jot down things in a hurry and is very durable!
All D Mamas and D Peeps need those little extras in life, especially in this blah, cold, and dreary time of year!!

I love these cute little jars! I LOVE these Village Candles in "Pumpkin Pie" and "Apple Orchard"
These Market Fresh Candles are fun, and after the candle is gone you can reuse the cute containers! I love using these outside in the summer because they have cute handles! You get: Mulberry, Apple blend of three different apple scents as the candle burns down, and Sunwashed Cotton. They are soy, so they burn clean!
Not a good picture of the calendar, but it has larger grid squares, and is made on textured cardstock/cotton paper. Record in style!




Most of you know the rules......... But just in case...................
● Leave me a comment before midnight on Thursday, January 3rd. Please include your first name. Comments left without a name will be eliminated.
● To earn extra entries (post a separate comment for each):
● Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. Then, leave me an additional comment.
● Share a link to this contest on Facebook. Then, leave me an additional
comment to let me know.
● Blog about this contest. Then, leave me an additional comment containing
a link to your blog.
● No duplicate comments are allowed. Duplicate comments will be eliminated.
● Winners will be selected via random draw at
http://www.random.org/.
● Winners' names will be posted here on this blog on Friday, January 4th.
● After winners' names are posted, winners will have 48 hours to send a message to me at trtprincess@hotmail.com (corny, I know)
. If I do not hear from a winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

9 comments: