Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life is Like. . . .


I found this wonderful saying and it made my day! This is so true! You can find the download HERE. It's amazing how strong we can be when faced with a challenge. It's comforting to know, when you are blessed with amazing friends, you are never alone....

HUGS and Prayers to those that are mourning for those who have lost the battle with D. They are never forgotten. They remind me how thankful I am for each day! One day we will conquer, I do believe one day there will be a cure, and together as an earthly family we will rejoice!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((HUGS)))) to you Rachael. Times like these bring the DOC closer. I am so fortunate to have so many dear friends on this journey Joe, Bridget, Dave, and I. I would feel so isolated without the DOC.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Awesome post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete