Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ladies and Gentleman, we have a winner!!!!!

Happy 2011 everyone! Sorry this is a tad late but I would like to announce our Sugar Bolus winner............ Drumroll please.........................

HEIDI, From A Work in Progress!!!!!

You are the winner! Congrats to you! Please send me your address so I can get your prize out ASAP! My address is trtprincess@hotmail.com

To everyone else, Thanks for participating! Don't forget to stop by and visit Wendy at Candy Hearts, for a Mega, Super Duper Sugar Bolus!!!!

Since I will be doing another Sugar Bolus next month, please feel free to e-mail me with ideas for prizes! Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Hip Hip Hoooooray for Heidi! Thanks for hosting this Sugar Bolus Rachael!

    AND...

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete