Friday, January 14, 2011

Blah. . . .


I have been SO SICK!!! There has been an awful stomach flu going around. . . . I tried so hard not to catch it, but it didn't work. I don't think I have ever thrown up so hard. (I know, overshare) It started with my Mum and swept through the whole the family. It has also hit my Grandfriends at work (No, not from me)! It has made some of them so sick, and several have ended up in the hospital. Poor Grandmas! I hate sickness! It is so hard for them to recover.
I am glad to be feeling better and back to work. I always feel strange when I miss work. It is such a huge part of my life, and I love it. Thanks for all the ideas about starting a team for the walk. I have never been good about asking people for things, and I really like the ideas! Have a great Day!


4 comments:

  1. Sorry that you have been sick Rachael. Glad that you are feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Rachael! I am sorry that you and the "Grandfriends" got so sick! UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! That stinkin' virus is EVERYWHERE! I hope you're back to 100% SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better! Hate the stomach flu! It's vicious this year!

    ReplyDelete