Friday, December 3, 2010

TOTAL RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DISCLAIMER........ There is NO HOLIDAY CHEER in this post. It truly is just me ranting! If you are in a good mood, you may want to move on to someone's post.........


LAZY PEOPLE........... PISS ME OFF SO BAD! EVEN WORSE THAN THAT? LAZY PEOPLE WHO GET PISSED BECAUSE YOUR "HARD WORK" MAKES "THEM" LOOK BAD, AND COMPLAIN THAT WORKING THAT HARD MAKES THEM NOT FEEL TOO GOOD!

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

I NEVER play the "I have a chronic illness so I can not give 100%" card. Yes, there are times where I am honestly sick, and can't work. BUT...... I always give 150% effort at work. I work with "Grandfriends" all day in a retirement community. To me when it comes to "certain" things being one person's job, I'm not down!

HELLO! I am so sick of the "YAY Teamwork" speeches on Mondays only to go out into the workplace, and get told because I am doing something out of my "job description" (Which there really isn't one) I am doing it to make someone look bad. DUH!!!!!!! That feeling is called GUILT because a half sick diabetic that has already worked 57 hours this week and is only getting paid for 40 because of salary, is out shoveling the snow and ice off the parking lot because she cares about employee, resident , and visitor safety.

Sorry, I am not taking the 30 mins of "free time" I have to sleep in my office! Seriously WTF! I feel like shit this week! To have a man as old as my mom talking crap behind my back like a middle schooler, just boils my blood! These are the days I have to keep telling myself....

I LOVE MY JOB! `

Sorry for the rant but, I HAD to get that off my chest. I'm NOT sexist, but sometimes MEN are DOO DOO HEADS!

3 comments:

  1. Rachael it bums me out that someone would talk behind your back like this. I can tell by your words in your posts and comments that you are a hard working, loyal, considerate person. It is fine to vent...it is your blog ... and I am happy to read and provide support as you have done time and time again for me friend. (((HUGS))) and try to ignore the Doo Doo Head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are stupid and petty. UGH!

    And that picture freaks me out!

    Hope it gets better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrggghhh, workplace crap like that is so irritating! Just keep doing what you're doing. You sound like the BEST kind of employee!

    ReplyDelete