Friday, December 24, 2010

SUGAR BOLUS!!!!!


I HOPE I am doing this right! It's my first time! *blush*

I think Super D Mamas, and Super Awesome D Peep Girlies need some pampering....... So may I present the "Pamper Yourself Collection" (Ha! Doesn't "collection" sound like that makeover show?) Okay back to the Bolus.......

You will be receiving. . . . .
* Antibacterial foaming soap from Bath and Bodyworks! In the yummy flavors of "Midnight Pomegranate" and "White Citrus" (My personal favorite) Even if you only get a moment to close your eyes breathe in the yummy smells and get back to being super awesome, this won't dry out your hands......

* The 2 NEWEST scents from Bath and Body scheduled to come out this Summer Season..... Fuji Passion Fruit and Bali Mango! Pamper your busy hands, or tired feet with a quick tropical getaway!

* Grove to your own beat with a $10 Itunes gift card, redeemable for a movie or music to keep you going!

* (NOT SHOWN) A special surprise treat! One sugar free and one not...... depending on which one you need!

(Sorry my sewing pin tomato, although super cute, is not included....)

Don't be afraid to enter if you live internationally, if you win, I will ship to you!!!!!

Most of you know the rules......... But just in case...................

● Leave me a comment before midnight on Thursday, December 30th. Please include your first name. Comments left without a name will be eliminated.
● To earn extra entries (post a separate comment for each):
● Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. Then, leave me an additional comment.
● Share a link to this contest on Facebook. Then, leave me an additional
comment to let me know.
● Blog about this contest. Then, leave me an additional comment containing
a link to your blog.
● No duplicate comments are allowed. Duplicate comments will be eliminated.
● Winners will be selected via random draw at
http://www.random.org/.
● Winners' names will be posted here on this blog on Friday, December 31st.
● After winners' names are posted, winners will have 48 hours to send a message to me at trtprincess@hotmail.com (corny, I know)
. If I do not hear from a winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

30 comments:

  1. What a great sugar bolus Rachel! I love it, count me in (heidi). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great sugar bolus idea!!
    Count me in!!
    Lesley Otwell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogged :) http://wecaralot.blogspot.com/2010/12/blogger-basal-january-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy oh boy! please count me in! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in! I NEED PAMPERING!! (Not the diapers!HAHA!)
    Leigh @theevanskiddos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I could totally use some pampering! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete