Monday, December 20, 2010

Pumpsley's Revenge

So, I was so excited to get back on the pump. I found out there are really of a lot of pros and cons of pumping. It made me realize that insulin delivery is far from perfect. I also realized that although pumps are wonderful, there aren't the "miracle cure" that a lot of people hype them up to be. (don't get me wrong, they are awesome, but very time consuming despite non-D perceptions of them)

I guess Pumpsley was super pissed that he got shelved for almost a month, because this morning Iwoke up with a flaming hot area around my infusion set! Seriously? That sucks! I would have post a picture of my red flaming agony, but realized people would be dropping off their computer desk chairs puking. My stomach is not my best feature.......

Maybe it's because I don't usually use my stomach. Who knows? Long story short, that sucked!!

Happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up!!! I think you should have posted it!

    xoxo...I hope tonight goes better. Let's not piss off Pumpsley again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Really hope Pumpsley forgives you soon :)

    ReplyDelete