Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday!!!!

pig,exercise

Yeah... Not so good!

Last Week 79.8

This Week 80.8 (Edema?) Up a pound? REALLY??


I am thinking this is because I haven't felt too good, and haven't been taking as much lasix (water pills) as normal. The latest news at the doctor? I'm fat. um... duh, I didn't need 8 years of advanced learning to tell ya that? Doctors...... grrrrr.



Thanks for all the kind comments, I am doing so much better. Sometimes those viruses can just knock you on your butt!


3 comments:

  1. Love the pic!!!

    Hope you are 100% soon and don't be too hard on yourself about the weigh-in. You have been under the weather. I have actually had a stomach thing for a few days and haven't felt too good AND I get hungry, then eat, then feel nauseous - UGH. So I am sure I am not so svelt right now either. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling better! Don't give up on the weight loss. I know from personal experience that some weeks you're up; some weeks you're down. Water weight definitely plays a role. So do hormones. Hang in there. Just keep moving forward! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to know you are feeling better. I HATE being sick and not feeling like taking care of my family.

    ReplyDelete