Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday, Weigh in Wednesday, and Blizzard Update!

BLIZZARD UPDATE:
We survived the "blizzard" and it truly was. It was a crazy night. Although there were a lot of accidents in town, I think everyone is the valley is okay. I was so worried for people all over. I couldn't imagine loosing a loved one, let alone right before a holiday. So I am so THANKFUL that things are good. Last night after the blizzard went away, the sky was so blue, and clear. The air was so crsip and clean, and it was so QUIET! It was an amazing moment to behold as I stood in cherry PJs and a wool coat on the snow covered porch, taking it in like I had never seen night. My chickens on the other hand need to not be so stupid! Poor Tyler was trying to force them into the coop in the middle of the blizzard. The door was open, all they had to do was walk in. He wasn't too happy, I don't think. He's so good, sweet, and wonderful.

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY
I haven't gained but haven't lost either. I am still down 21 pounds, and for me that's all that matters going into a major food holiday. I am doing better at realizing what I am eating, and not grazing like a moo cow :D I will be strict after the holiday. I am proud of myself for sticking with it. All the other times I have just thrown my hands up and said it was too hard.

THANKFUL THURSDAY!
My computer is still broke so no more posts until Monday.

My yesterday post started up conversation about almost loosing my whole family last year in a landslide. Words can not explain how THANKFUL I am to have my family. I think "thankful" and "grateful" aren't even good enough words to explain it. I love them so much.

I am so THANKFUL to have my wonderful honey. He is my whole world. I can't imagine a day without him. He makes me want to be the best person I can be. He gives me strength and courage. He's so wonderful, and I am so blessed!!

I am so THANKFUL to all of you! All those awesome PWD and D Mamas that give me advice, cyber hugs, and keep me going when life is so overwhelming. To know I am not alone, and know there are people out there who "suffer" the way I do, and understand that even though you may be smiling, life isn't all fun sometimes. I appreciate the honesty that you are so willing to give. Making yourself vulnerable to help support other people. THANK YOU! You will never know hoe many times your touching posts have given me strength, support, and sometimes a good laugh!

HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING, AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Glad you survived the blizzard and I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete