Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their Christmas season!
As the trees go up, and we enjoy time with family and friends.
May the spirit of holiday warm your heart.

It can be such a stressful and busy time of the year. Remember to take time for yourselves and enjoy the simple things that are so magical this time of year. You are all so wonderful. This month has been so inspiring. I have learned so much about everyone, and their triumphs, struggles, and courage. All the D Mamas and D peeps are my heros! I am blessed to know each one of you. Thanks for all your support! Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the feelings this season inspires.

    So blessed for the DOC!!!

    PS -- Update us soon on your pump hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael! I hope you had a wonderful w/e as well sweetie! We got out Christmas Tree yesterday...so much fun. The kids (and Dave and I) are immersed in the season!!! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete